Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh, You Want to See Baby Pictures?

Before the baby was born, there was really nothing to show on this blog, hence the funny photos and videos. But now that Kailyn is here, it is time to start posting more baby-related photos and vids (regardless of if you want to see them or not, lol.)

I struggled with whether this was something I wanted to do, partly because of internet privacy issues and partly because I don't want anyone to think we were 'those parents' who make everyone look at pix of their kid because we think she's so darned cute (see older blog post titled 'Reactions.')

But since this blog is ultimately a living history of Kailyn's life and she will likely want to see what she looked like when she was an infant, I will put more photos of her here. Twist my arm:

Three months


Two months


One month


One day


In the womb

No comments:

Post a Comment