Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Drooly Baby



It's been going on for a few weeks now but since I've been a bit behind, it's new on this blog - Kailyn is drooling. A lot (I know, stop the presses! A baby is drooling.) Helen says Kailyn may have teeth coming in soon and maybe that's why. Whatever the reason, we've gone through lots of tissues and t-shirts recently as we try and keep her mouth dry.

One day Helen texted me and simply wrote, 'I see teeth.' I was both excited that the baby was progressing on schedule but also alarmed because, wow, that was really fast! I am getting kind of used to what our friend Owen calls the '90 year old grandma who won the lottery' smile on Kailyn, and am hoping her toothless grin will last just a little bit longer. Otherwise, it means our little baby is growing up too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment