Monday, May 9, 2011

My New Favorite TV Commercial

Once again, time has absolutely flown by and some amazing things have happened which I will fill you in on, in subsequent posts. I feel terrible for not having updated this blog for so long and it got to the point where quite honestly, I nearly decided to stop writing completely. But then I realized the importance of keeping this up after seeing this ad:



While it's too late to think of something like this since Kailyn is now already five months old, in some ways I feel as if this blog is the next best thing or even better since I started it well before she came into this world. So Sweetie, when you're old enough to read this and understand it all, hope you'll laugh at some of the funny parts, realize how happy you have made us and know that this was our gift to you.

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment