Monday, February 13, 2012

Head-bopping, Hand-clapping and Running



Kailyn is turning into quite a little girl. She is really steady on her feet, can walk and go up and down stairs very easily, and 'gets it' when it comes to music, bopping her head, dancing and clapping her hands. It's pretty cool.

She is also so adept at going up and down stairs I don't even really worry about her that much. I can even go up the stairs before here and watch her ascend without worrying she'll fall backwards and tumble down the stairs (don't tell Helen I said that.)

I can see that her personality is developing really well, and she is still super-friendly and fun-loving. I'm always thankful for her, but have to admit that right now, it's a really good time to be her father because she's so enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment